Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands.
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEM best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Communication, etc
- 3+ years of experience as an SEM specialist or similar.
- Proven SEM experience (Google Ads, Facebook Ads) and success managing PPC campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools, and with a variety of content management systems
- Exceptional research and analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.