- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer requirements.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Write good quality code, refactor existing code, and following the company coding guide and standard.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Solid experience in Fullstack Developer for at least 2 years.
- Working proficiency with programming languages & library, especially PHP (Slim & Laravel).
- Familiarity with agile & SCRUM method.
- Familiarity with jQuery and AJAX.
- Familiarity with version control.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) method.
- Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Template Engine (Twig & Blade).
- Working experience with Restful API.
- Experience with databases.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.