- Handle and manage AR/AP transactions and reports
- Handle all aspects of daily financial accounting and reporting for the company including bank transactions, accounts payable/receivable, billing and customer receivable collection schedules
- Billing customers to pay on time
- Manage and control Cash flow
- Maintain bank records and petty cash
- Prepare the completeness of the invoice payment process according to a predetermined schedule
- Prepare financial reports, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and financial statements
- Enter all daily financial transactions into the Accurate program
- Archive documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of AR/AP, familiar with Bank transaction procedures, Financial Transactions, Financial Reports, and Reconciliation Reports
- Proactive, good initiative and good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, team work and independently
- Willing to join immediately